Friday, October 9

Why the tears little lion man?

weep for yourself, my man,
you'll never be what is in your heart
weep little lion man,
you're not as brave as you were at the start
 
but it was not your fault but mine
and it was your heart on the line
i really fucked it up this time
didn't I, my dear?
 
Yep - you really did fuck it up...and now you come back into town and expect things to be exactly where you left them. Well it's not going to play out like that busta. Things aren't paused when your plane takes off to simply 'resume disc last time played' once you return. Prince #2 (not to be confused with The King of Spades) is back in town and decides to call me last night. He thinks he can get away with anything but for all the promises he's kept there are just as many that he's thrown to the wind. I'm happy to hang out with him, but I won't fall under his spell anymore. It's just too complicated. Last time he came into town he proceeded to tell me he 'disappeared' for so long because he found himself getting addicted to me...huh? And you went cold turkey then I assume. To be fair this is not the first time I've had the addiction thing raised...But seriously, I'm not a class A narcotic! Your a grown man for god-sake. Sort yourself out!
 
He's delaying his flight out till Tuesday since Monday is the earliest I said I could have dinner with him. Shame, I should have gone shopping with him on the weekend and hauled in some furs - but I can't do that and I never could...I don't want to lay on a yacht or go shopping, as nice as it is it's not a substitute for a real relationship. Fur bought by absent vote can only keep you warm for so long. Although a black AMEX shopping spree and a sunny 500 ft yacht with my best friend could always be revisited once my feelings callous over and the rainy winter has set in...
 
HMV Stalker is at it again - I was fearing this, he calls from a blocked number and so does Prince #2...this can only end in tears. Stay tuned for inevitable screw ups which always make for amusing blogging.
 
The English Gentleman is being The Perfect English Gentleman which is rather annoying and The Writer hasn't written - concluding that there's mysterious and then there's absent, although perhaps delousing his aardvarks may be taking longer than I had originally thought.