Sunday, September 20

If you find yourself cornered- shoot your way out!

I've been beaten into another date by The Boxer who has at least proved that he listened well. We're going clay shooting.

He called - whilst I was on my way to meet the Brazilian Diver - to say that he didn't believe my email and wanted to hang out again. I wriggled- I squirmed but it didn't work and I really do want to go shooting! Have canned his idea of dinner as well- meeting up with Monster Mashed instead.

Mr. Test Match and I hung out on Friday night- we partied with his friends, who should still be in kindergarten. Such a shame- he'll be a great catch in about 5 years, till then I might be better off resigning myself to the fact that what we do best is drink, dance and banter. Nothing can really come of a relationship founded on a dance floor.

The Brazilian Diver is getting over a nasty bout of food poisoning and is stomping around cranky wanting me to take care of him.

The Arms Dealer wrote me a rather abrupt text asking me to 'at least explain my disappearance' - to which there was only one reply, the guilt trip. 'work had me going crazy and that's why I was calling last weekend' (total lie- was calling out of guilt)- awesome twist of fate though, now I can ditch his on a ligit reason of him freaking on me. Nice.

Now I've just got to shoot myself out of this corner The Boxer has backed me into.