Monday, September 14

If Nemo was this much of a sucker would you still think he was cute?

Suit and Tie knows he was a bit 'keen as mustard', very European mustard - he's reigned it in but now the boxer is getting too clingy. Italian Stallion has realised there's no hope but that hasn't stopped him inviting me places, my old flame the Scandi has been calling me from Norway (one of my great loves - skip to my first post), I've kind of mended the bridge with F1 Racer  - since that really was my fault and another man from the past 'Polo Hound' randomly messaged me over the weekend.
 
Friday dinner with my cousin (Armstrong) and his hilarious girlfriend, to which I invited the boxer - since I felt bad...he'd been sending me 'looking forward to tonight' messages all day. I couldn't bare seeing him, but invited him cause I felt guilty. Rather funny actually I told him I was cancelling and mentioned family dinner as a consolation prize -he got all pissy. Then called me back like 20 minutes later to grovel and say he wanted to come. Crap - someone should tell him invitations to family occasions before 3 months are NOT authentic.
 
Brunch on Saturday was with Suit and Tie and we wandered around the park and sat in the sun. He was all over me, I mean COME ON - what are you 14? I like a man who can show his emotions but seriously, calm down! There is a fine line between caring and a sucker fish...actually, scratch that, there is a HUGE GREAT BIG LINE between caring and a sucker fish!
 
Saturday night involved tequila and a bunch of friends who I generally think are old (55ish) and harmless...but I'm starting to think otherwise. Need to gain some distance from that one. It appears the older we get the more ingrained our issues become - thanks but I've got enough drama, I don't need to share someone else's!
 
I've been missing Mr. Big lately which isn't helping with my search for Mr. Bigger! Sometime, don't you wish guys would self combust once you were done with them? I would be so much more convenient. I can't be with you anymore...BOOM! - Well that's sorted. Easy. Hmmm - I may be onto something. Photo with his new girlfriend on facebook...BOOM!
 
Drinks with Mr. Test Match tonight - lets hope I can find out his name...lord knows I forgot that early in the series...