Tuesday, September 15

Give it a sporting chance!

25 minutes late meant Mr. Test Match definitely started out on the back foot. On the front foot however was the fact that he is just as cute as I remembered, very sweet and had been spending time with his sister who has just broken up with her boyfriend. Of 10 years. So lateness forgiven (only slightly though).
 
We spent the night chatting like a pair of 14 year old school girls - mainly about traveling, university and how un-sporting he was managing to come across...a cause de one slightly ridiculous story about kayaking from one island to another during what he promised was a gale force winds, but what I'm sure was just a slight contrary breeze, another of him jumping off a waterfall into a school of jelly fish (I can only hope he hasn't been permanently damaged in some way)...and riding an elephant with a cushion about an inch thin obviously resulting in a very numb ass and the horrendous choice of his to become an accountant.
 
A couple of messages this morning - if only I could cut and paste all the attention that the Boxer is giving me so that it was coming from Mr. Test Match life would be sporting!
 
Rang the boxer early last night to congratulate him on handing in his MBA paper today - to which I got a rather frosty exchange...didn't worry me in the slightest but clearly it bothered him since he followed up with an apology call, voicemail, sms AND THEN an email this morning. As one friend said, you need to get this guy a book! Good idea, keep him occupied, and perhaps one with the title, 'Relationships aren't fun if one person is badgered into participating!'.
 
The Italian Stallion thought he could give me all The Hills dvds and then ask me on another 'proper date' again - and that would work. Ummm - no. Sorry. I had to come out and just say it, not going to happen buddy but thanks for the dvds!