Thursday, September 10

Blame Central

Well it wasn't a very eventful night but it was a night with an event. About 2 months ago my cousin (male - code name : Armstrong) ran into my ex (Mr. Big) outside they're local starbucks- oh the wonders of a morning coffee. To be honest I haven't really felt the need to ask him about the encounter, which was rather revolutionary for me - a self confessed information hound (in saying this I purposely avoid Facebook etc) but since the interaction came up in conversation last night I thought I'd pass it on...

As always he's 'the same', straight down the line and focused (career wise) but apparently he felt the need to try and justify some of his actions to Armstrong. Who is obviously a nicer, more successful man than himself and to whom he knows I share virtually everything. Interesting to think that he was feeling like his actions needed a little explanation - here I was doing the typical thing and assuming all the blame for our relationship falling apart, when he clearly blames (at least some of it) on himself. Awesome. I no longer feel sh+t. In fact its rather like a weight has been lifted. 'Take your half of the blame, or more - whatever I no longer want any'.

Monster Mashed hasn't returned my email - letting go of that drama.

Going out for drinks with my American crew of girls tonight...need to work on my list of currents - feeling they are getting a little stagnant.