Wednesday, November 11

Not in your wildest nightmares does this shit happen

Update - it's the same girl. The girl who mashed up Monster Mashed now has her claws into Suit and Tie. This is too freaky to be true.
 
Do I tell him she's been married before, she's been pregnant - that she's crazy? Or do I leave it for him to discover? I should never have sent him the break up email offering to be friends. It's my own fault, I've brought this on myself.
 
All hell is going to break loose no matter which way I swing on this one.
 
1. If I tell him and it works out then I'm a loony friend who tried to break them up.
2. If I tell him and they break up I'm a kill-joy.
3. If I don't tell him and it works out I'll always know a history she hasn't told him.
and
4. If I don't tell him and it doesn't work out I'm a traitor to our friendship.
 
Why am I being punished like this? I swear I really regret stealing that Red Skins hat when I was in grade 5. But it was in lost property - and how was I to know that didn't equal 'free goods'.