Tuesday, November 3

Glade anyone?

November winds are setting in and frankly I don't like the smell of them. They're a dark and dank sour concoction of pre-december- that sickly sweet Christmas cinnamon and a rank hangover of too much to eat at halloween candy blow outs. And the result? Let's just say it's something you wouldn't want your worst enemy to be trapped in an elevator with.

It's not November's fault- I know that...but it doesn't make it any better. And the smell of it doesn't make it easy to stay under the covers and hide with all the rainy weather either.

And the boy scene isn't much brighter frankly. They will now go into hibernation- drinking in random unlocatable pubs- camouflaging hot bodies and beer guts alike with damp old sweaters and a steadfast refusal to shower...Oh summer sun- how I miss your unforgiving glare! At least I knew what I was working with then...now it's a virtual guessing game!

On the up side Ra Ra Army boy just called to say he's back soon- so maybe I'll see him before the mince pies take residence and create a army tank style tire from the cold blues...then again maybe I could just attack those miserable November winds with a great big can of air freshener!