Wednesday, August 26

The boxer

So I have a new crush. And its a weird one.

Not cause he's weird like 'cuckoo'. But cause he seems kind of arrogant- which is totally not my style. He's in my boxing class. Now I'm not talking some cute boxer-cise 2 step here- I've started full on, crazy person, knock people out boxing/fighting classes. I have a lot of anger to give. Anyway, last night was my first group class, since I usually do 1:1 with a crazy secret service guy (not hot). So its me and a group of 30 men in a room. Always good. I gravitated towards a group of 3 talking at the beginning of class and introduced myself. We then are promptly shunted into pairs (luckily landed the hottie) then proceed to have to do about a million push ups, carry the poor guy on my back while doing squats and beat the sh+t out of him throughout the night. To be fair he sent me flying a couple of times.

With all the tension we've got going it can only get better- bonus round he asked me if Ill be there Thursday...casually dropped that its dinner with the girls but he might get lucky...or maybe I'll make him sweat...he does look cute when he does that.