Wednesday, August 26

The old-timers... A little glimpse into the previous generations

1.My Big -there is more history here than needs telling. End of the day boils down to this. Work was more important, we lost our trust and sometimes love really isnt enough. The one man who brought me to my knees. Truely my 'big'.

2.The Norweigan -if only I could still love him but we're more friends than lovers. Such a shame, he'll be a neurosurgeon next year, I'll just be 25.

3.The King of Clubs -Another prince who was great at the flash and dash, once confirmed as married immediately cut off.

Canadian Stalker - this guy needs a page all to himself, needless to say once I recovered my mothers's dime-sized pearl earrings and he told me that I remind him of the worst month of his life I ran.

Italian Stalion -not a stalion when it mattered after all.Henry the first -evidence of what can happen (down there) if you have too many steriods.

Frenchie -finally lost his coveted job and is back in the land of slug eaters leaving a sketchy text saying 'sorry, in france' and never called again. Well 'france' you too- your flat mate was hotter - pity he was even more of a manwhore.

Polo Obsessivo is ridiculous. A member of all the coolest places, huge player in finance, smart, sweet, funny, just can't focus -currently hunting for a wife a believe.

Gottcha -Intellegent, sexy, sweet, a real change. Guess this one was my fault - thats what you get if you leave your number with the host. A cheater.